What are the competitive products in the market?
There are many anti-bacterial products in the market – but none of them are similar to the compound used in Hexistat. In comparison to other antibacterial products in the market, most of our competitors use one of the following ingredients: Ethyl alcohol, Triclosan, Bensalkonium Chloride. In addition, most of our competitors use inactive ingredients that only add to their product’s cosmetic value.
Our compound’s active ingredient is Benzethonium Chloride, a non-toxic ingredient, has synergistic properties with our inactive ingredient Chlorhexidine Gluconate.
What are out competitive advantages against other products on the market?
Our product is a high-end antibacterial product that was developed with many consumers and industries in mind. Some key advantages of our product are:
- Non-toxic ingredients which are non-drying on the skin.
- Pleasant yet gender neutral scent.
- Benzethonium Chloride as the active ingredient, but one of our inactive ingredients, Chlorhexidine Gluconate has synergistic properties with Benzothonium Chloride and acts as a booster to the killing power for bacteria.
- Because alcohol based antibacterial products evaporate as they dry, there is no continuous protection from common germs that surround us everyday. Hexistat is formulated with non-toxic ingredients that provide protection for several hours.
- There are many other antibacterial prodcts that can kill MRSA (Staph) within an average of 1 to 5 minutes, however Hexistat has been proven to kill MRSA and other bacteria within 30 seconds:
|Pseudomonas Aeruginsoa||gram negative bacteria||30 seconds|
|Escherichia coli||gram negative bacteria||30 seconds|
|Klebsiella pneumoniae||gram negative bacteria||30 seconds|
|Staphylococcus aureus||gram positive bacteria||30 seconds|
|Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)||gram positive bacteria||30 seconds|
|Acinetobacter baumannii||gram negative bacteria||30 seconds|
|Clostridium difficile||gram positive bacteria||30 seconds|
|Enterococcus faecium (VRE)||gram positive bacteria||30 seconds|